Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Starting over

Well I decided to start over...I am going to get back into shape!! I have put on wayyyyyy tooo many lbs.!!! I kept using having my kids as an excuse. Well I only have 2 and the youngest is 2 and half. Its about time I start using excuses and get motivated. I am going to start on weight watchers again and this time I WILL NOT FAIL!! I am determined to do this. I have found a new love called Zumba. I get out of the house the nights my husband is home and I go out for a bit and shake/sweat my ass off!! I find it fun and tuff! I am trying my best and I think I am doing a pretty good job at it. I go when I can and I am going to work it out where the nights I can not go I do it at home with the DVDs. I rather be out at class so I am not going to be lazy but I have no choice because my hubby works most nights. I have found a great couple of instructors whom I adore. We shall see. I will keep track with pics and then I hope to put them up when I reach some goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment